Chipotle Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 2-3 Chipotle (canned in adobo sauce), finely chopped
- 2/3 Cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper or chili powder
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin
- 1-2 Limes, freshly squeezed (about 1-2 Tablespoons, or to taste)
- Salt to Taste
Chicken Salad Ingredients:
- 2 Boneless breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 Cup red onion, finely chopped
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 14oz. Can whole-kernel
- 1 Cup homemade bayo or black , or 1 (15 oz.) can bayo or black , drained
- 1 Can pitted black olives, drained and halved
- 1 Chipotle chile, finely chopped with adobo sauce, optional
- 2 Avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 Head romanie lettuce, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Combine thedressing ingredients and set aside.
Combine the shredded, red onion, tomato, , , and olives. Add the chile if a spicer salad is desired.
Layer some chopped lettuce for each serving on individual plates. Add enough of thesalad for each serving as well as the avocado. Salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the dressing over each serving to taste and serve immediately.
Posted by Lindsay