- 1 to 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
- Freshly Squeezed Juice of 1 Lime (about 1 to 2 Tablespoons)
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 2 Teaspoons White Sugar
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt, or to taste
- 2 & 1/2 Cups Fresh Cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 Serrano Chile Pepper, stemmed (optional)
Combine the first 10 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Add the cilantro andpepper (optional) and blend until thoroughly incorporated. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Remember that the flavors will intensify while chilling.
Transfer to a bowl.
Cover and chill at least one hour.
Serve this dressing over a green salad, as a dip for fresh, as a tangy complement to roasted , or on top of cooked , like boiled red (as shown in the first picture).
Posted by Lindsay